[linux-distros-dev] Provisioning

Hi,

Sorry I've been a bit uncommunicative with regards to work recently.  I
was at the Ganymede Provisioning Workshop last week.  It was where some
Eclipse projects gathered to discuss the future of provisioning
(installation, updating, etc.) Eclipse projects/products.  There were
lots of interesting discussions and I tried to represent our concerns
where appropriate.

One of the action items I got assigned was to document some multi-user
installation requirements.  I put up some thoughts and the results of a
discussion I had with Deepak Bhole and Tom Fitzsimmons here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Multi-User_Install_Concerns

I'd really like to hear the opinions and thoughts of other distribution
maintainers.  If you have time, we can discuss here or on
provisioning-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Take care,

Andrew