[linux-distros-dev] Provisioning

Hi,

I'm sorry I didn't send this earlier:  I'm attending the Ganymede
Provisioning Workshop [1] this week.  We're discussing many things
including the interaction of a new update manager with existing distro
provisioning mechanism.  If anyone has any thoughts or comments they'd
like me to bring up or discuss, please let me know.

I'll summarize plans and such when I get home later this week.

Andrew

[1]
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Ganymede_Provisioning_Workshop