[linux-distros-dev] Eclipse Forum Europe

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to be speaking at the Eclipse Forum Europe in a few weeks in
Wiesbaden, Germany.  As part of the 30 minute talk, I'd like to give a
status update on what Eclipse stuff is in the various distributions.

Can someone from each of the distros (or even just someone who knows)
please send me a little statement?

Also, if anyone is going or is in or around Wiesbaden, Germany, I'd love
to meet up.  Let me know.

Thanks,

Andrew