Re: [linux-distros-dev] auto-provides and requires for OSGi packages

I think the shape we decided to adopt for all orbit bundles is to have all
the class files directly in the repo. Therefore I have opened bug 180354
because this shape is not normal.

PaScaL

             Ben Konrath
             <bkonrath@redhat.
             Sent by:                  Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
             linux-distros-dev                                          cc
             -bounces@eclipse.         fedora-devel-java-list@xxxxxxxxxx,
             org                       linux-distros-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
                                       linux-distros-dev-bounces@eclipse.o
                                       rg
             03/29/2007 03:12                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [linux-distros-dev]

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 21:18 -0400, Pascal Rapicault wrote:
> If it helps, note that the manifests are directly available in the Orbit
> repository thus saving you the extraction / injection.

Looking at jsch, it doesn't seem like the the manifest is actually in
cvs - only the jar is checked it:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.orbit/com.jcraft.jsch/?root=Tools_Project&pathrev=v200702011720

I'll just stick with extracting the manifest from the jar for now.

Cheers, Ben