Re: [linux-distros-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Phil Muldoon and Kyu Lee for committers to Linux Distros Project

On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 09:26 -0500, Phil Muldoon wrote:
> Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
> > Ben,
> > The Technology PMC approves of Phil and Kyu's elections.
> > The next step is to fill out the New Committer form for each of them:
> > http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committer_process/committer_request.html
>
> Hi, I already have  eclipse commiter account from other past projects,
> and have completed the step as shown (quite some time ago). I'd like to
> just add my existing eclipse commiter account for this project.,
> Hopefully now it is just a matter of twiddling permission bits from here
> on in?

Oh right, I forgot about that.

Bjorn, Should I fill out this request for Phil as well even though he
has already has all his paperwork on file? Or is there another form that
I should fill out to get him commit access to the org.eclipse.linuxtools
subversion module?

Thanks, Ben

Back to the top