Re: [linux-distros-dev] Location of source files for fedora?

Joshua Nichols wrote:
Hey all,

I'm getting things for 3.2.2 ready on Gentoo, and have been working on porting the stuff Fedora is doing to our ebuilds.

So, my question is, where are things declared as SourceX kept? It seems most of them don't have full URLs, so I'm not sure where to look. Specific files I'm looking for:

Source2:        %{name}.desktop
Source11:       %{name}-fedora-splash-3.2.2.png
Source16:       %{name}-copy-platform.sh
Source17:       efj.sh.in
Source18:       ecj.sh.in
# This file contains the types of files we'd like to extract from the jars
# when using the FileInitializer
Source19:       %{name}-filenamepatterns.txt
# cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/eclipse co equinox-incubator/org.eclipse.equinox.initializer # tar cjf eclipse-fileinitializerapp.tar.bz2 equinox-incubator/ # (generated 2006-11-01 18:48 UTC)
Source20:       %{name}-fileinitializerapp.tar.bz2

Regards,

I think I rendered most of my question moot:

* All the non-binary files are in CVS already
* I probably don't actually need the fedora splash ;)
* I was able to mostly recreate the equinox tarball with:
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/eclipse co -D 20061101 equinox-incubator/org.eclipse.equinox.initializer

Joshua Nichols
Gentoo/Java Project Lead
Gentoo/Xfce Project Lead