[linux-distros-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] New linux-distros (linuxtools) committer: Benjamin Muskalla

Yes, the Technology PMC approves. Go ahead and fill out a new committer form for him:
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/newcommitter.php

Andrew Overholt wrote:
Hi,

Benjamin Muskalla has offered to maintain our website and a vote on
linux-distros-dev [1] has given 3 +1s and no negative responses.  Can we
proceed with him becoming a committer on our website module?  I believe
our website module is:

/cvsroot/org.eclipse/linuxtools

but Denis will probably correct me if that's incorrect.

Thanks,

Andrew

[1]
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/linux-distros-dev/msg00121.html