From: dsdp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Andrew Overholt
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 9:47 PM
To: dsdp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: linux-distros-dev; Michael Koch
Subject: [dsdp-dev] GNU Autotools stuff

Hi,

I was told that I should approach DSDP about the work we're doing on GNU
Autotools integration.  This is currently built on top of the CDT
directly (with a few local CDT modifications).  Michael Koch (CC'd) has
suggested that there might be some interest from the DSDP community in
collaboration.  If so, where should we go from here?

Take care,

Andrew

Back to the top