[linux-distros-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] New Committers: Matthias Klose, Michael Koch, Joshua Nichols, Daniel Bornkessel

Andrew,
The Technology PMC approves these elections.
Your next step is to fill out the New Committer Request Form:
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/newcommitter.php

Andrew Overholt wrote:
As per our discuss on linux-distros-dev, we'd like to have at least one
committer per distribution.  As such, we took a vote [1] and have
decided that the following individuals should be given commit status on
our project:

Matthias Klose <doko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Michael Koch <konqueror@xxxxxx>
Joshua Nichols <nichoj@xxxxxxxxxx>
Daniel Bornkessel <dbornkessel@xxxxxxx>

[1]
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/linux-distros-dev/msg00154.html

3 committer votes:  Andrew Overholt, Ben Konrath, Keith Seitz

Back to the top