[linux-distros-dev] Re: closing cdt-contrib

Hi,

* Ben Konrath <bkonrath@xxxxxxxxxx> [2007-01-19 15:10]:

> I just committed oprofile and rpm to our subversion repository. Since I
> don't have cvs access to the cdt-contrib, can you put add a README in
> org.eclipse.cdt-contrib/org.eclipse.cdt.oprofile and
> org.eclipse.cdt-contrib/org.eclipse.cdt.rpm indicating that the sources
> have moved over to this project.

I don't have CVS access there, either.  Keith:  can you commit the two
attached files (one to each repository:  RPM and OProfile)?

> Once that is done, can you file a bug against community->cvs to get the
> org.eclipse.cdt-contrib directory marked as read-only?

Yup.

Andrew
The contents of this repository have been moved to
svn://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.linuxtools/oprofile