Re: [linux-distros-dev] We need a webpage!

Hi,

just want to introduce myself a little bit more on the list that every know's what's goin' on here :-)

As you'r right, my name is Benjamin Muskalla, for open-source friends just Benny.
I'm working as web application developer for some years now here in germany and hacking php for about 3 years.

As part of some researches, i came to eclipse two years ago and started to really love it :)
At work and at home, I'm a linux enthusiast - distributon: Gentoo Linux - sorry Andrew and Ben ;)

In the last monthes, i was active as contributor for several projects and this would be a great chance to get more into the whole eclipse ecosystem and to help the community.

It would be great to be part of this team!

Greets
Benny

Ben Konrath wrote:
+1

Benny, thanks for volunteering for this!

Ben