[linux-distros-dev] Europa Build Workshop

Hi,

I'm sorry I didn't send anything earlier, but Ben and I are currently at
the Europa Build Workshop in Portland.  Yesterday was a very productive
day of explaining what we all do and what we could really use from
everyone.  I hope to fill in some of those details with different teams
today.

If there's anything in particular that anyone would like us to talk
about/request, let us know.  This is of course outside the usual "we
build from source", "we need everything in public CVS -- *including*
build machinery", "we want to run your tests", etc., etc.

Andrew