Re: [linux-distros-dev] Eclipse 3.2 and Debian SID

On Fri, 2006-11-08 at 11:43 -0400, Bryan E. Boone wrote:
> /home/sasbeb/eclipse/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundles/15/1/.cp/libswt-pi-gtk-3232.so:

Sorry, but this is off-topic for this list.  This project is for Linux
distributions to work together on common issues surrounding distributing
Eclipse.

> libswt-pi-gtk-3232.so is on my file system, where eclipse is looking for
> it.  Is there something else that's unsatisfied?

I have a feeling that something is wacky with java.library.path.  The
proprietary JVMs expect odd stuff there.  The other obvious question is
whether or not you're running the 64-bit version on 64-bit hardware with
a 64-bit JVM.  But looking at your log snippet, I think you've got that
correct.  Anyway, try the Eclipse newsgroups as I'm sure others have run
into this issue or know how to help more.

Andrew