Re: [linux-distros-dev] Eclipse 3.2 and Xulrunner

Hi Michael,

On Tue, 2006-18-07 at 09:07 +0200, Michael Koch wrote:
> Does someone has a patch to make Eclipse 3.2 support/use Xulrunner?
> [...]
> The reason that I need this is that the next Debian release will not
> include Mozilla anymore, only Firefox and Xulrunner and Eclipse 3.2
> doesnt work with any of the two.

I was speaking with Chris Aillon who works for Red Hat doing Mozilla
stuff and he told me that he wants to stop shipping the Mozilla suite so
we're going to run into the same issues.  He said that since Xulrunner
is so new, he'd rather we built against something like firefox-devel --
I guess the Debian equivalent would be firefox-dev? -- so we're going to
have to cross this bridge very soon.  I will keep you posted as we
investigate.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Andrew