[linux-distros-dev] Eclipse 3.2 and Xulrunner

hello list,

Does someone has a patch to make Eclipse 3.2 support/use Xulrunner?
My problem is that when compiling against Xulrunner (instead of Mozilla)
it works fine but when using the embedded web browser it tells me it
can't find the symbol NS_InitEmbedding. The reason is that this symbol
is not public in Xulrunner anymore. For Xulrunner support we need to use
NS_InitXPCom2 or NS_InitXPCom3.

Does someone has a patch to do this? If not I will write it and share it
here.

The reason that I need this is that the next Debian release will not
include Mozilla anymore, only Firefox and Xulrunner and Eclipse 3.2
doesnt work with any of the two.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Michael