Re: [linux-distros-dev] an easy way to build eclipse plugins

http://people.redhat.com/bkonrath/eclipse/exporting-buildable-source-archives.html

> This is probably something that should be put on the wiki if everybody
> agrees this build method is a good one to standardize on.

Now that the wiki page is online, what do we think about publishing this
method on the wiki?  We can always make modifications to it if we end up
finding a better way to do it.

-MR

Back to the top