Re: [linux-distros-dev] Backporting PyDev to Java 1.4

A new week is here, a new patch is in order.

Here's a patch for PyDev 1.2.0 which supports only Eclipse 3.2.0.
We will be shipping 3.2 in Fedora Core 6, so this is probably the
version that will be there.

http://people.redhat.com/ifoox/pydev/eclipse-pydev-1.2.0-backport-megapatch.patch

Thanks,
Igor