Re: [linux-distros-dev] packaging eclipse 3.2

Ben Konrath wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just checked the work me and Andrew have been doing to package Eclipse
> 3.2RC*:
>
> http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/devel/eclipse/
>
> It's definitely not a final cut, I just checked stuff in so that
> everyone could have access to the updated patches and spec file. I'd be
> interested to know who else is working on this so that we could
> co-ordinate.
>
> Thanks, Ben

I'm working on the 3.2RC* release for the Gentoo side of things. Thanks
for sharing the work you've done. I'm currently looking into applying
your patches to our build. My work can be found at:

http://www.gentooexperimental.org/svn/java/migration-packages/dev-util/eclipse-sdk/

Although it probably goes without saying, but I think it'd be in our
best interest to get as many of the patches pushed upstream as possible.

- Josh

Back to the top