Re: [linux-distros-dev] wiki space on eclipse.org

Hi,

I had planned on addressing this topic today (I've been out on business
for some time now).

The answer is, yes, we can start working on it.  According to Ian, all
we need is a wiki account - if you have a bugzilla account, you have a
wiki account.  Then you just go out and start creating pages.

I would recommend we name our pages using the pathing capability of
Mediawiki, to help us keep our pages separate and in our own namespace.
For example, we could create something like "Linux_Distros/Home" for our
home page, and "Linux_Distros/whatever" for other pages - prefacing the
links with "Linux_Distros" or something like that.

This makes creating links in wiki a bit more tedious but has the benefit
of putting all our pages within a common naming scheme.

Otherwise, if you prefer not to use such a naming scheme, that is fine.
At a minimum, whoever creates the pages, please create a home page for
our project first, and let us know on the list where it is.

I'm ready to start contributing also, as soon as I get caught up from
being away.