[linux-distros-dev] converting workspace patches to be compatible with 'patch'

Hi,

Attached is a little script I whipped up to convert the new workspace
patches from Eclipse 3.2 to patches that are compatible with the command
line 'patch' utility. It only works if the workspace patch contains only
modifications to plugins, but that should take care of the majority of
cases. I've been using this script when updating Fedora's Eclipse
patches from 3.1.2 to 3.2RC*.

Cheers, Ben