Re: [libra-dev] Oxygen Update Site?

Hi Hannes,

The compositeArtifacts.jar and compositeContent.jar files in the http://download.eclipse.org/libra/releases/ location were not updated with the 0.3.1 release. I've just done this.

> The latest nightly (from Nov 2016) should be compatible with Oxygen - it builds successfully and all test pass...
> But, is it necessary to (constantly?) update all the paths to the Oxygen milestone drops? I'm confused what needs to be done in order to provide working p2 repos.

I am not sure what you mean here. If you need a p2 repo for the latest nightly build from master, just use this one: http://download.eclipse.org/libra/nightly

BTW, I noticed that the latest commit in master switched the version from 0.3.2 to 0.3.3. Does this mean that we were done with 0.3.2 at that moment? If yes, then we will need to release a version 0.3.2 from the previous commit.

Kaloyan Raev | Zend Studio Team Lead
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.
Innovate with Confidence
M +359 887 648 663
www.roguewave.com / kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

could you please help with fixing the update site?

In a fresh 4.7 M6 install, adding http://download.eclipse.org/libra/releases/ results in 0.3.0 being installed, despite 0.3.1 being available in /latest .

However, none of these builds are suitable for Oxygen. In fact, we should make probably sure that the builds know their dependencies:
0.3.0 -> Luna
0.3.1 -> Neon
0.3.3 -> Oxygen (current master)

The latest nightly (from Nov 2016) should be compatible with Oxygen - it builds successfully and all test pass...
But, is it necessary to (constantly?) update all the paths to the Oxygen milestone drops? I'm confused what needs to be done in order to provide working p2 repos.

Thanks for your help!
Best regards,

    -hannes