Re: [libra-dev] WAR Product Export in Neon

Hi Kaloyan,

thank you for fixing the issue as well as the hudson build.
I'd be more than happy (and honoured) if you accept me as a committer for Libra. There even is an ICLA already on file. :-)
As said, I have multiple projects depending on Libra (WAR export) and as such have great interest in keeping the project functional - see my pending bugs/patches in bugzilla.

As I have zero experience with eclipse release engineering it would be great when you could continue to help with that.

So could you please kick off a vote and make sure at least 3 current committers will vote within the 1 week period?

Thank you!
Best regards,

-hannes