From: libra-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:libra-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Holger Staudacher
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 11:45 AM
To: Libra developers list
Subject: [libra-dev] Libra and Kepler M7

Hi Kaloyan,

I did some bug fixes for the WAR products. Will there be a Kepler M7 build for Libra?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers Holger

Follow me: @hstaudacher

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH

Tel: +49 721 - 66 47 33 - 0
Fax: +49 721 - 66 47 33 29
According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act Innoopract
Informationssysteme GmbH must indicate the following information:
Address: Lammstr. 21, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883