btw, how do I apply that patch to my development machine so that I can build this version?

cheers,

Miles

On 2012-04-24, at 11:37 PM, Raev, Kaloyan wrote:

Hi Miles,

No, I mean the “Indigo” Simultaneous Release. The Launchers are already on the Juno train, but that version is not compatible with Indigo. We can make a compatible version in the Indigo branch, but it won’t be part of any release train. But it seems that this is not a concern for you.

Greetings,
Kaloyan