From: libra-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:libra-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Raev, Kaloyan
Sent: 12 септември 2011 г. 17:36 ч.
To: Libra developers list; virgo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [libra-dev] Move generic parts from Virgo Server Editor to Libra

Hi,

This is a notification that I am starting the required steps for moving some generic parts from Virgo Tooling to Libra.

I’ve opened http://bugs.eclipse.org/357386 to discuss  and track the progress of this activity. If you are interested please follow/comment in this bug.

Greetings,

Kaloyan Raev | T +359 2 9157-416
SAP Labs Bulgaria | PO OnDemand Platform Convergence

green belt on JavaBlackBelt belt3_S

Back to the top