[libra-dev] Towards Juno M1

Hi,

We are getting closer to the first milestone of the Juno release. The official date is 19 Aug, but as +2 level project, Libra should be done by 16 Aug.
I am on vacation next week, but I will start working on our M1 delivery immediately after I get back.

Naci, could you prepare some News & Noteworthy information for the new OSGi Frameworks feature? It would be very helpful if you could add some getting started info to the wiki page.

Greetings,
Kaloyan