[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libra-dev] FW: [cross-project-issues-dev] Git migration and help list
- From: "Raev, Kaloyan" <kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:31:44 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcxKu8tp3Gncrd0GTFq/Fhiw3kaicQA3D60A
- Thread-topic: [cross-project-issues-dev] Git migration and help list
There is a new mailing list dedicated for migrating to Git.
Perhaps, useful for those who are eager to dive in this new world J
From: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Webster
Sent: 25 ÑÐÐ 2011 Ð. 14:13 Ñ.
To: General development mailing list of the Eclipse project.; Eclipse platform release engineering list.; Eclipse Platform UI component developers list.; Cross project issues
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] Git migration and help list
Just a reminder to everyone involved or interested in migrating their projects to git or using git at the Eclipse Foundation that we have a git migration and question list:
"Git related discussions, specifcally migration help for projects at Eclipse.org" <git@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Please sign up for this list if you have an interest in this topic.
Hi floor. Make me a sammich! - GIR
cross-project-issues-dev mailing list