Re: [libra-dev] Libra Weekly Status Call

Hello Kaloyan,
I will be representing IBM in the call. I added my availability next week in the Doodle.

Thanks!

Regards,

Zina Mostafia P. Eng.
Rational Tools for OSGi Applications - Development Lead
IBM Canada Lab.
Tel: (905) 413-3627 Tie line 969-3627
Inactive hide details for "Raev, Kaloyan" <kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx>"Raev, Kaloyan" <kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx>

          "Raev, Kaloyan" <kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx>
          Sent by: libra-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          02/14/2011 06:47 AM

          Please respond to
          Libra developers list <libra-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Libra developers list <libra-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[libra-dev] Libra Weekly Status Call

Hello,

I propose that we start having a weekly status phone call. This will help us coordinating our efforts for: getting easier through the initial contribution process, align our contributions, and prepare for the Indigo release.

I have started a Doodle poll for selecting the best time slot for the conference call:
http://doodle.com/b9mrmgiwzgrxxrf9

We have committers in Europe and in North America. Therefore, due to the time zone difference, the options available are the late office hours in Europe and the early office hours in North America. Let’s have this week for voting and, hopefully, kick off the first call next week.

There is no problem for SAP to host the conference call. There is a toll free number available for most of the countries. Our conferencing system is based on Adobe Connect – it is possible to have desktop sharing as well. I will send the dial-up info with the first meeting request.

Greetings,
Kaloyan Raev | T +359 2 9157-416
SAP Labs Bulgaria