From: libra-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:libra-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Raev, Kaloyan
Sent: 06 февруари 2011 г. 20:54 ч.
To: 'Libra developers list'
Subject: Re: [libra-dev] Bugzilla components

Hi Holger,

Yes, it really makes sense to have some Bugzilla components.

I've created a new one called WAR Products. I've put you as Default Assignee and QA Contact. I've also requested libra.warproducts-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx mail alias (see bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/336460). Once the mail alias is ready, I will put it as Default Assignee, so whoever is interested can subscribe to receive notifications for new bugs under WAR Products.

If anyone else needs new Bugzilla components, then let me know.

Greetings,
Kaloyan