[lepido-dev] Re: [Lepido][Contribution] Sitemap Debugger/Trace

Jens Maukisch wrote:

Hi,

as there seems to be a growing demand for some Cocoon debugging tools we (s&n AG) want to jump in and help to develop a debugger infrastructure for Cocoon.
<snip/>

With this contribution and our engagement we want to help the Lepido project to grow and to attract more developers and users.

This is a very welcome contribution for which the (small) Lepido community is very thankful, and it's a pleasure to see people jump in. The plans for the Lepido debugger include of course the sitemap which is an essential part of every Cocoon application, but also other important components such as XSLT, JXTemplate or Rhino.

It would therefore be good to work together on the unified debugger architecture mentioned in the Lepido proposal [1], merging your experience with the sunBow debugger together with our ideas and prototypes for an extensible debugger, that would also be based on Eclipse's generic debugger infrastructure.

Thanks again for this contribution.

Sylvain