Re: [lepido-dev] Team Project Set for Lepdio

Ross Gardler wrote:

This file will make it easy for potential devs to get the src files for Lepido from CVS just point Eclipse at this file and all the lepdio plugins and the feature.

Oh, this is cool! Didn't knew about this feature!

I'd like to add this to the "getting the source" instructions. Any objections? (I guess not!)

Sylvain