Re: [laszlo-dev] future plans!

Hello Svante,

You will find future extension points and our plans in the "Creation Review Slides" on the front page of the IDEforLaszlo eclipse web page (http://www.eclipse.org). This should give you an idea of where the project is headed.

And, if you want to get involved, there are a number of reported bugs under Bugzilla that you can use as a task list to get started with. In addition, there are instructions for building the software. You can send any patches to me and I'll see they get into the review process.

Best Regards,
Amy Muntz