[laszlo-dev] Launching Laszlo scripts in IDE4Laszlo using Eclipse's Run menu

A common problem developers have had with IDE4Laszlo is an inability to launch Laszlo scripts with Eclipse's Run menu.

I've found one thing which seems vital:

1) The workspace cannot be the same as the LPS webroot.

Plus two things which haven't been as consistently useful:

2) I've seen that if the cursor is outside the end canvas tag, it helps eliminate the "invalid launch target" error;

3) I've also seen a need to ensure in the Run... dialog box that the information in the Project and LZX Application fields are correct.

Back to the top