Re: [kura-dev] Maven repository with Kura jars

Hello,

Yes we keep the release and snapshot jars at the below locations.

Thanks,
--Dave

On Apr 20, 2015, at 3:11 AM, Henryk Konsek <hekonsek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Do you guys deploy the Kura artifacts (like org.eclipse.kura.net.admin jar) into some Maven repository? I'd like to add some extra helpers to the Camel Kura [1] component, but it is difficult without the services I could import and refer to.

Cheers!