Re: [kura-dev] Using NetworkAdminService

Hi Kevin,

What you are doing should be okay. What do you mean nothing happens? Is the handle to NetworkAdminService null? Maybe post your DS XML file or any errors you are seeing. Also, you could try using the bundle context to get the service [1]. We do this in a few places within Kura.

Thanks,
--Dave