Re: [kura-dev] Metatype format

Hi,
I have been experimenting with this Multi-language feature that you described to me and have not yet got it to use the localization properties file for a translation - the original %text is displayed. There is no error, but also no translation.

The link to the localization properties file is not quite clear:
- In the IBM Knowledge Center description, the location of the localization file is entered in the “localization” parameter in the metafile header.
- Benjamin recommended entering an extra Bundle-Localization:

I have tried both methods, without any success.

It seems as if there is a bug in the code, as the property key that is passed to the application comes from the “name” parameter, and not from the “id” parameter. This is not what is described, (or what I would expect). This would make translation of the “name” impossible as the property would change depending on the translation.

Do you know of example where this has been used?

Again, thanks for your help
regards
John