Von: kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kura-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Woodard, David
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. November 2014 01:10
An: Kura Developers mailing list
Betreff: Re: [kura-dev] Information regarding porting to additional platform

Hi Kai,

I have just posted the start for a new target hardware guide [1]. Let me know if the instructions are not clear or you find something missing.

Thanks,

—Dave

On Nov 3, 2014, at 2:58 AM, Hudalla Kai <Kai.Hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi there,

After having talked to Marco and Andrea at EclipseCon about employing Kura for our gateway, I was wondering where to find some information regarding the porting of Kura to an additional hardware platform. Any hints?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla

Chief Software Architect

Technology Strategy

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

Schöneberger Ufer 89-91

10785 Berlin

GERMANY

Mobile: +49 (151) 54336335

Phone: +49 (30) 726 112-159

Fax: +49 (30) 726 112-100

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B

Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn