Re: [kura-dev] exceptions from the kura core at start of emulator

Hi John,

Is that the only exception thrown? If so, I have not seen that before. In any case, the configuration files for the emulator are typically stored in /tmp/kura. You can delete this folder and start the emulator with a clean startup. Depending on how much work you have done with the emulator, it may be wise to backup /tmp/kura instead of deleting. If this doesn’t solve the issue you can send me the console output of the emulator.

Thanks,
—Dave