[kura-dev] GSoC 2014 - Eclipse IoT: Port Eclipse Kura over Eclipse Concierge OSGi runtime

Hi,

I am a masters student from Sri Lanka and I will be participating in the Kura project for Eclipse this summer. Description of the project can be found here : https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2014_Ideas#Eclipse_IoT:_Port_Eclipse_Kura_over_Eclipse_Concierge_OSGi_runtime

This is my second time in GSoC and my first time working with the Eclipse community. Can anyone recommend IRC channels where I can get help with the project? I will be following #eclipse-soc #eclipse-devĀ  #osgi and #equinox-dev.

Thanks,
Harini

Back to the top