Re: [koneki-dev] [technology-pmc] Koneki 1.1 release

+1

Wayne

On 01/14/2014 12:23 PM, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
That's a reasonable stance which I would support if we assume that there is no IP Log issues and this was just a one time mistake (given the release history of the project).

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Konstantin Komissarchik <konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think we should ask the legal team how far away they are on IP Log approval. If it’s going to be approved very soon, then I don’t see much sense of putting the community through the disruption of pulling a release while the rest of the release review completes.

- Konstantin

From: technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:technology-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Aniszczyk
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:07 AM
To: Technology PMC
Cc: development dicussions for the Koneki project
Subject: Re: [technology-pmc] Koneki 1.1 release

Mistakes happen, we're human!

I'm trying to recall the last time this happened but my guess is that we'll have to pull the release and get the official votes in.

I like to be practical and let it slide in this case IMHO, goes against the dev process and at the foundation, we always guarantee that public releases go through IP review. It's one of the high quality markings of the Eclipse Foundation IMHO.

Any other opinions from the Tech PMC before we make the project pull the release and go for a vote?