[koneki-dev] Koneki 1.1 release

Hi PMC, (cc’ing koneki-dev mailing-list too)

We would like to request your approval for the release of Koneki 1.1, for which documentation is available at [1], and IP log is pending approval.
The weird thing here is that we made a mistake in that the bits are already public. This is totally my bad – the team has done a great job at publishing all the milestones on time, keeping the project plan up-to-date, etc. and everything was going so smoothly that the 1.1 actually ended up being released without going through a review.
Please advise on how you want us to proceed with this release: do you approve it a priori? should we unpublish the bits and release again? …

FWIW in the near future we want to restructure Koneki to run Lua Development Tools as an independent Tools project. This is still WIP but initial thoughts are available here [2].

Again, I apologize for the mess – hope we’ll find a way to fix the mistake and release properly,
Thanks a lot,
Benjamin--

Back to the top