De : "Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy)" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : vendredi 6 septembre 2013 16:56
À : "eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx" <eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [eclipse.org-committers] Build.eclipse.org server upgrade, Hudson Instance Per Project, Hudson sandbox deprecated

Hudson Instance Per Project (HIPP)
Our deployment of a Hudson Instance Per Project (HIPP) is progressing well, as 10 projects are currently using the service. HIPP instances are isolated from the common Hudson and from each other, allow the usage of the Gerrit plugin and can optionally be configured to write directly to your downloads and/or code repositories for convenient publishing of build output.

For more information on HIPP, please see http://eclip.se/403843 or request your own instance by filing a request against Eclipse Foundation > Community > Hudson.