Re: [koneki-dev] LDT question

Hi Xu Cao,

Sorry for not having coming back to you earlier. The feature might a bit
tricky to implement since the AST currently lacks the information that
would allow a correct byte offset vs. char offset conversion.
I have a pending quick&dirty hack for the error markers though that I will
push to a branch for you to have a look at, and maybe you'll find room for
improvement :-) I'll keep you posted when I will have done that.

Thanks so much for offering to work on the bug!
Benjamin.