From: Fabien Fleutot <fleutot+koneki@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Hadriel Kaplan <hadrielk@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: General development dicussions for the Koneki project <koneki-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: [koneki-dev] The Record-block/Type-block

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 5:53 PM, Hadriel Kaplan <hadrielk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As for the inferring of type information from code - assuming you mean from C/C++ code, is it really worth it?

I was talking about Lua code. Parsing C++ code to guess what it does to an embedded scripting language would be... challenging. However, the doc languages in C++ and Lua comments sure should be the same.

Back to the top