[koneki-dev] Request from Koneki LDT to join Juno release train

Dear PMC,

I know this is pretty late in the game, but I would like to request for the Lua Development Tools (a sub-component of Koneki) to be able to join the Juno train.
We already produce signed builds and a p2 repo, our IP log is accurate, our project plan is ready… Building LDT against latest Juno milestones produces stable builds, that we have successfully smoke-tested.

The project is getting a lot of interest these days (we have 1200+ downloads of the tool already, including the installation made by the MPC), and we believe being on the train would be a great opportunity for the project to reach a broader community.

Let me know if that works for you (if it does, I guess this should be agreed by the Planning Council too), and feel free to ask should you need more information.

Thanks,
Benjamin –

Back to the top