[koneki-dev] LDT User Documentation

Hi there,

To address bug 364582, I have created a new org.eclipse.koneki.doc.user bundle.
It contains an Ant task using Mylyn Wikitext that will allow us to create Eclipse Help pages directly from the User Guide that we maintain in the Eclipse Wiki [1].

Now is the time to give this documentation some love: we have great content, but we kind of need to structure it better, and conform to Eclipse help conventions as much as possible.
Please have a look at [1] and let me know if this structure works for you.

Cheers,
Ben —

Back to the top