Re: [jwt-dev] Resign to my JWT committer status

Hi Mickaël

You're perfectly right, the time has come, and I admit it could have come a little sooner. So let's say it was a "prestige" kind of thing for JWT. Speaking of prestige, I've just discovered that there is a "committer emeritus" status. In my opinion, you're a perfect suit to being the first JWT committer emeritus - so voilà.

Best regards
--
Marc Dutoo - Head of R&D Dept.
www.openwide.fr - The Open Source Architect