Re: [jwt-dev] JWT Signing & Luna

Hi Marc,

thanks. I've requested a HIPP (Hudson instance per project) for JWT with the goal to fully automate the release process. The Luna build also worked with JWT 1.4.0, so I think the technical side of the new release should be fine.

Regarding the splitting of the JWT feature:
I fully agree with you that this would be a step in the direction of an easier integration with other projects. Since JWT is intended to be a platform for customizable solutions, I think that users could benefit from the possibility of a more fine-grained selection of what they want to include in their own products. E.g. applications derived from JWT might not need the inbuilt transformations or examples.

Regards,
Chris