Re: [jwt-dev] New features

Dear Pushkar,

thank you for your interest in JWT. I hope you will find it useful for your purposes. If you would like to share any details, we would definitely be interested. And of course any help as a contributor would definitely be very much appreciated :)

Context buttons and bendpoints are features that would definitely be very useful! The bendpoints would probably need to go into JWT's view meta model (in the jwt-we plugin) which is kept separate from the data model and processed by the LayoutDataManager (same plugin). For the context buttons, that is something that could be backported from GMF into JWT's more lightweight GEF environment.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Chris