[jwt-dev] GUI Testing for JWT

Hi folks,

I'm in charge of development of Xored's Q7 Eclipse GUI Testing tool: http://www.xored.com/products/q7/ . Recently one of our engineers recorded a quick demo for a customer using JWT as an exemplary app, and showing how Q7 deal with GEF-based applications. The video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtzIF6VX3Fo and I'm decided to share it within this project list -- for the reason JWT team may be interested in UI testing for JWT.

The product is free for open-source projects, and there are a few eclipse projects using it already, such as Eclipse DLTK, Eclipse Tigerstripe, and LDT. Please let me know if you'd be interested in any help related to JWT UI Testing.

Thank you, and
Kind Regards,
Andrey
--
Andrey Platov | Xored Software Inc, President | http://www.xored.com | Eclipse DLTK Project Lead |http://www.eclipse.org/dltk | O: +7 383 363 1033 | M: +7 913 371 371 2 | E:andrey.platov@xxxxxxxxx | S: andreyplatov

Back to the top